Modern farmhouse beam light with directional sockets
Replace those old track lights
The lights in your home and or office are probably used every day. So much so, they are probably an after thought. Until they don't work, or you have to change a bulb. Or you move into a new home with outdated lights. Or brand new home with contractor grade lights. We can help you with all of those situations. Our lights are bright, they are durable, and very easy to install.
- Made from Solid Wood in Lancaster county PA
- Beam is the length ypu choose(4ft with 4 sockets is pictured) and 5.5" wide
- Sockets work great with LED bulbs(included), but can also accommodate up to 100 watt incandescent bulbs
- Beam is stained a rich rustic brown(Jacobean), other colors are available
- Electrical connection is in the center but can be moved anywhere along the beam.
- Comes with all mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Can also be mounted on a wall
Please note that this beam light is not one piece of wood. It is created with 3 pieces of wood carefully crafted together for ease of installation. Each piece is made from knotty wood and has a charming rustic character
As with any electrical upgrades, it is advised to seek professional help.
Will ship anywhere in the continental United States for the price listed, all others inquire for a shipping quote.