Hardwood and Epoxy River Tray Experience
Come learn how to build with Epoxy
- Two separate classes on consecutive weeks
- Your choice of Walnut, Cherry or Maple lumber
- Your choice of pigments - Thousands of color combos
- Bolt on handles, cut out handles or none at all(we do all of the hard work)
- Create a unique gift, or keep it for yourself
This is your opportunity to get into Epoxy. We will teach you how to build a form, prepare the form for epoxy. How to mix the Epoxy properly, how much pigment to add. And lastly, how to finish your project so that is stays beautiful for a long long time. All while hanging with some of the crew from Crafted. First class will be approximately 3 hours long and second class will be about 90 mins.
This is a beginners class. No prior knowledge of Wood or Epoxy is required. No power tools will be used in this class.
When all is said and done you will go away with some knowledge of wood and epoxy and a one of a kind Epoxy river tray(tray value is $125).
The product fee covers all of the above expenses, in the event you wanted to do a second tray, or add other effects(ocean scene), you will be able to add that onto the experience the day of.