Farmhouse Single Bulb Wood Ceiling Light
Farmhouse Single Bulb Ceiling Light
Replacing single bulb lights can be boring and mundane. They often are round and all look the same. Boring colors, boring shape, boring atmosphere. Not anymore, our lights bring some charm and energy into your space. Base is made from Solid wood and sockets are metal.
Use by themselves or, in a row to create a unique look. Lights can be made with the socket flush mounted, or in varying lengths. The pictured lights are stained with Jacobean color stain. Other colors are available. The wood stack measures 7.25" by 7.25" and the flush mount has a total distance of 12" from the ceiling to the bottom of the cage. If you choose a hanging version, that distance will be the total distance from the ceiling to the bottom of the cage.
- This Light is made from all solid wood and is stained Jacobean
- Measures 7.25" x 7.25" Wide
- Your choice of flush mounted sockets, or hanging. All measurements taken from ceiling to the bottom of the cage
- Use by themselves or, in a row to create a unique look.
- The light mounts directly to your ceiling, not to the electrical junction box. We provide all of the hardware necessary to mount the light along with detailed instructions.
- We include complimentary LED edison bulbs that are the equivalent of 60 watts. Each socket can house up to 100 watts of incandescent bulbs.
- Hand Crafted in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Custom Size and colors available. Contact us to build your custom light today!
WHATS IN THE BOX
-One single socket wood Light
-Complimentary LED edison light bulbs
-All mounting hardware and detailed instructions
Please note that this beam light is not one piece of wood. It is created with 3 pieces of wood carefully crafted together for ease of installation.
As with any electrical improvement it is recommended that a professional be involved in the install.